I live in trailer and pay my rent on time every month. This…

Customer Question
I live in trailer...

I live in trailer and pay my rent on time every month. This past winter i have had some major issues with things going wrong in the trailer. When i went to management i was either blow off or things have gotten fixed half ass. What are my legal rights as a tenant.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I live in michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have emailed and documents all the times i have called or went to the office. I also have pics.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know where i stand as far as holding my rent until things are done.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/26/2018
Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 3 months ago
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a few minutes to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Please tell me in what city and county in Michigan do you live? Also, it is five minutes after midnight my time. Can I get back to you tomorrow? This will also give me time to research your question thoroughly.

Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 3 months ago

Do you still need a response from me? If so, please tell me in what city and county in Michigan do you live?