What is the best way to pay spousal support to someone? I…

What is the best way...
What is the best way to pay spousal support to someone? I was thinking of just getting a money order at my local bank and using it. The money order itself (my portion) would be the receipt I could use to prove to the court I paid it. Does this sound like the most appropriate way to handle it?
3/26/2018
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your alimony and support question this evening. I'm attorney Bill following up on your question.

Any amicable payment scheme is acceptable bank transfer and check are most common so long as the payment is made by the date agreed in the court stipulation for payments.

A money order like a check is acceptable so long as the court indicated this and the payment is made as scheduled.

Yes as I indicated money order like a check is acceptable but a bank transfer would perhaps be more convenient on an ongoing basis.

We are here to help so please follow up with me as required.

In return your positive rating gives me a credit for my time and assistance to you.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated in this regard.

Best

Attorney Bill

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
What if we use the same bank? Is a money transfer used within the same bank? Let's say we both have Chase accounts. And what would I get for a receipt using a money transfer?

There would still be account records and tracing between transfers between same banks.

It would be impossible for an account holder to later deny receipt of a payment.

You can request your bank for a receipt for individual orders or transfers.

Best

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer