My friend tells me about a sex video a group of guys

uploaded to various adult websites...
My friend tells me about a sex video a group of guys uploaded to various adult websites. She says that the video was filmed ten years ago (age 18) and someone sent her links to the video clip last week. My friend is not from the USA and just learned the English language a few years ago [So a contract or disclaimer written in English was oblivious to her]. She says that at the time it was filmed she was very intoxicated and using MDMA supplied by the American guys shooting the video.Come to find out the video makers have a very popular pay site with their adult web branded video series (as found in the same video with my friend), along with hundreds of other girls from the same Caribbean country. My friend (and two other girls in the same video) want to file a civil or criminal complaint. NOTE: One of the three girls says that she "partied" with the American guys another time before she was 18 and they filmed her having sex, also. I think I know how to help her get the videos taken off of the adult sites, but options do the girls have legally against the Americans and their entity (excluding the minor who's situation is a criminal issue if it can be proven she was underage when the videos were created).
3/26/2018
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

I'm attorney Bill assisting you with your action against the authorized and unlicensed publication of a video without the actors consent.

If your friend signed no contract in relation to video rights in consideration for payment for the performance the publication of the video with her consent is going to be a criminal and civil matter.

Criminally it will be covered within criminal privacy laws and can be reported to the police in the State where the company and its directors are doing business; she can also contact the district attorney there to make a statement. If she was underage then it will also be criminal pornography and procurement and profit from an underage child incurring even more serious charges.

In relation to her civil retaliation you can sue for all profits made from the video with her consent or license to do so. This would be a civil court suit.

This suit should be filed as soon as possible owing to the statute of limitations.

We are here to help so please follow up with me as required.

In return your positive rating is what gives me a credit for my time.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated in this regard.

Best

Attorney Bill

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Would she be entitled to any compensatory or punitive damages?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Also, should the complaint be filed with ICE [FBI] since it is an Internet and international [Americans committing crimes abroad] or is this a matter that should be taken up with the State/County law enforcement and court?

Yes, she can file a civil suit for compensation and damages.

Punitive damages are awarded according to the State in which the case is filed and the code in relation to punitive damages.

Yes, file the complaint with the FBI who have jurisdiction over Americans living abroad.

I see you have yet to leave a positive rating.

Best

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer