I had an accident where the roads where slippery because the…

Customer Question
I had an accident...

I had an accident where the roads where slippery because the rain and snow. I lost control of the vehicle ran off the road into someone's property. They are refusing to release my vehicle. So the tow truck can take to the garage.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ky

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I filed an insurance claim afterwards. Told that in the process of the accident I took down some fence. Also the officer told me that until the little bit of fence is paid for I can't retrieve my truck. Honestly mamm it was an accident.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I still haven't got police report.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Hello I am an attorney here to help. What specific questions did you have for me today?