My mother Husband contracted a Deadly Std HEPATITIS C...He…

My mother Husband contracted a...
My mother Husband contracted a Deadly Std HEPATITIS C...He knowingly gave the Std to my Mother which was the Cause of her Death.is it rightful for Her Husband to rightfully file for Surviving Spouse although he's Responsible for her Homicide?
3/25/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
His claim for benefits can be contested. Her estate can also sue him!You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Great news Yesss...5stars
Very welcome. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!Leaving a bonus after rating is very much appreciated.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney