I'm in need of representation on site 54137 Krakow, WI we…

Customer Question
I'm in need of...

I'm in need of representation on site 54137 Krakow, WI we have a rape accusation, and I'm seeking a party prior to talking with officials. This is a request for help, not the involved party direct

Lawyer's Assistant: Have rape charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

No, they've just been issued, and I want the party accused to be taken in, but I want him to have representation

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a WI lawyer about this yet?

I'm trying, but no one will pick up the phone

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I will answer any questions to the best of my abilities

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Legal
3/25/2018
Lawyer: Thelawman2, Attorney replied 26 days ago
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

Have you only tried calling yesterday and today?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Today
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
We need help within the hour if possible
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Even if I can get someone on the phone to represent that way as we reach out to the authorities, it'd help. I put my money down, I would appreciate the phone call.

The problem is that most law offices are going to be closed today...you need to try to find one that says they pick up 24/7. This website does not offer personal representation of someone. It only provides answers to questions that you might have about what is going to occur.

Have you tried searching avvo.com for a criminal defense attorney in your area?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I need someone to help, or be available to offer guidance to the party now. If you're not able to help, please refund my request and I'll take my business elsewhere. I already know it's hard to get someone 24/7, that's why I came here, to try and get real help, not a talking head. Are you able to assist as a 'lawyer' in this case, or not?
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I just need help , even someone on the phone, as the party talks to authorities
Thelawman2
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Attorney