My 21yrold grand daugther was at the LV shooting. She saved…

Second opinion] my 21yrold...

Second opinion] my 21yrold grand daugther was at the LV shooting. She saved a friend who was shot and she now has all the symptoms of PTSD. Had to drop out of Dixie State college and I am asking can she still file a law suit? for therapy and compensation.?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Im in Ventura she is in Uah

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

She is going a bit crazy

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She needs therapy and help with getting back on track. otherwise no. she ran right to the strip and her friend was shot in the back. she saved his life, saw people dying etc.

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

She can still sue and should do so.Here is a lawyer in Nevada that specializes in this case and has many other clients.

https://richardharrislaw.com/las-vegas-mass-shooting-attorney/

I am so sorry this happened to her, prayers to her with all.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Here I would suggest that if she is going to file a suit, the thing to do would be to do it sooner rather than later. Understand with this many people being involved in the lawsuits, you want to be involved on the front end rather than after settlement discussions have occurred. Even though some time has passed, it is still at the point that she could become involved and be equal to those with suits presently pending.

These are strictly contingent fee cases, she doesn't pay anything until there is a recovery.

Let me know if you have more.I am very familiar with the Luxor, MB and the shooting location and site.There is still time for her to file and get a recovery.

I am a fan of the ***** ***** firm because they are the largest personal injury firm, they have the resources and other clients from the shooting to get her recovery here.They are big enough to take on MGM.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRuTEf965XQ

Ray, Lawyer
Ray, Lawyer