I am disabled and thus is causeing me anxiuoty. ching

Customer Question
ching...
I am disabled and thus is causeing me anxiuoty. Ching ching
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Last time I was blocked on facebook for 30 days I made 100 hats out of yarn. I have them in 4 locations locally..that's ok. I also listed them for sale on Lego, Craig's list Rogue Valley Yard sales. Without being able to post to facebook I am loosing revenue. Perhaps I will seek a lawyer in person
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/25/2018
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 1 month ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The Sheri Rae was shut down because of suspicious activity. But I myself am the suspicious activity. I have 2 cellphones and 2 facebook pages. I am selling hand made hats on 7 facebook pages. Rougue Valley Yard sales etc. If I can't access my Sheri Rae account I will have lost revenue. My disability is short term memory loss and partial blindness to small print. This is causing me extreme anxiaty because I am also bipolar. They have blocked me on another account for 30 days --3 times in less than a year. They have disabled my maiden name account Sheri Brostrom. I had friends from High School on that one and I'm 63. They disabled my Sherilynrae Wilcox one and I had relatives on there that I recently made contact with that I hadn't seen since I was a child. On facebook I have seen animal cruelty, human beheadings, people burnt to death...so what kind of community standards are those? Because I followed Britian First and made this comment to a live feed that everyone else was typing"ban sharia law" and " ban Islam.". But facebook says that it doesn't go against community standards for Mohammadans to say to me that they are going to rape me and my daughters and mother . they won't let me postnJesus memes and I have screen shots if my gallery photos and the facebook gallery with blacked out squares that is religious persecution. Causing harm to an elderly , causing loss if revenue,, harassment, religious harassment....I want. Compensation for pain and suffering too. I can show you 3 facebook pages that I authored. 10 years ago that are still active but I opened them via phone and no longer can get into those. Harrassment 10 years worth. They blocked my invite friends to like page because I was going too fast. Like my old lady fingers jammed their system. My email has select all. Delete...why don't they have invite all friends..instead of punishing me for their lack if technical know how? I'm upset because I am partnering with an orphanage in Kenya and NIW that contact is gone. I have been invited. To be a guest speaker. How much do politicians get for guest speaking? I'm just as witty as them . maybe I should run for sonethibg

I still do not see a legal question...what is your specific question?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can I sue facebook for Harrassment to a senior and disabled woman, loss of revenue, violation of freedom of speech, pain and suffering, committing an act to do mental harm?

Thank you

Can you speak on the phone? This would allow me to address your concerns directly. There is a nominal ($5) additional charge. I do not time my phone calls...we can converse until you receive the information you need.

Tina, Lawyer