Can I sue facebook for shutting down my account? I am

Customer Question
Can I sue facebook...

Can I sue facebook for shutting down my account? I am managing a fundraiser on that account

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes I have had several facebook accounts disabled. The latest one is connected to PayPal and my bank and fundraisers for orphans in Africa

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/25/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 3 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Why was it shut down? Did you incur losses?
I did the same debit card that you have on me.
If pages being shut down without reason and violating their own terms, on review of your facts, you have a good case.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
They restored my page