Can owner of right of way plant shrubs in front of land

Can owner of...

Can owner of right of way plant shrubs in front of land owner using right of way

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?

Can owner of predial servitude plant shrubs in front of property of land owner using right of way

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the land located?

Vermilion parish louisiana

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Do I have legal right to stop him from planting things in front of my property. right of way is 30 ft wide

3/25/2018
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Attorney

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

If you have a right of way, then the owner of the land must make sure that they don't do anything that prevents you from making use of your right of way. Additionally, they cannot do anything which would interfere with your enjoyment of your property (which would be considered a nuisance). Based on the facts as you present them, there doesn't appear anything stopping the owner from panting the shrubs, but I may not have all the information available.

Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Attorney