My question is a drug investigation officer is alledging a…

Customer Question
My question is a...

My question is a drug investigation officer is alledging a judge gave him permission to change a warrant after it was signed becauae he had the wrong address and descriptions and he went back in and change the warrant on the tablet using a pdf is pdf isn't that tampering with a government documents!

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Fez Fez

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Texas

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/25/2018
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Michael Bradley
Potentially it could made the search invalid. They would need to show a paper trail detailing all of the process in changing the warrant. Seems to me that they should have redone the warrant and had it resigned by judge. I strongly suggest you retain an attorney who can argue anything seized is the fruit if the poisonous tree and not admissible
Imy questions is how can we find out if the judge did,my cilvl right lawyer want to file to the judicial disciplinary committee for judicial misconduct and see the judges responds be cause he said that tampering with a government signed documents after it was signed and the search was being executed

in the discovery if there was a change to the warrant both copies should be disclosed

a judicial inquiry is an option if something strange was done