My stoarage shed was broken into and they only want to give…

My stoarage shed was...

My stoarage shed was broken into and they only want to give me $187 for my belongings what should i do

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I sent them the list of things that were taken and today i got their i guess you could say offer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of right now

3/25/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
How much are your losses?
Do you mean insurance?
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
the insurance company. sedgwick. total loss is probably 2,000 worth of things
my sons bicycle that most of the parts that cant be replaced that alone was worth around 500
my daughter had collectible barbies.. plus other things
The offer is not acceptable. On review of your facts, you have a good case.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!You can appeal within insurer and insurance department and also sue under the policy.By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
what area of law should i look for the help me
Insurance law. Consumer protection. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Perfect. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
INFOLAWYER, Attorney