I need legal advice. Michigan. None. It regarding a car

Customer Question
Hello I need legal...

Hello I need legal advice

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It regarding a car

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/24/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 3 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
I received this after almost a year. I fixed up my car n its registered to me plates n insurance for almost a year. Is this legal
I called the dealership that was called something else last year over n over who do I pay.
The continued to say I’ll receive something in mail
I would continue to pay as before or await further direction from your dealer. You don’t want to pay a scammer or an entity not authorized.
I never had to pay over a year now
Because they never told me who to pay
I would not change what you have been doing
You are rightly waiting for direction from your dealer.
Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
No
what else can I answer for you?