Every time I go thru TSA full body screening I’m being asked…

Every time I go...

Every time I go thru TSA full body screening I’m being asked to stand to the side for a pat down twice this happened in Chicago and Los Angeles how can I go for further observation to see what’s going on

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I live in California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Well I called TSA in American Airlines I have the managers number I called they didn’t care about my situation they said they are concerned about the aircraft

3/24/2018
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

I have had this problem or rather spouse had it.We decided to pay for pre screen process and have much less trouble.With TSA prescreen you don't have to take off shoes, take out lap top, my wife is disabled it has helped immensely.

Its a small fee and honestly it is worth every penny.Here is where to apply.Consider this as the best remedy for less searches and pat downs..

https://www.identogo.com/services/tsa-pre-check?gclid=CjwKCAjw7tfVBRB0EiwAiSYGM7voRw36ltIgnrSDBKUX_3mXYbS21AhC4Xa2uy7ajX4cT_FyWIa4_xoCkQgQAvD_BwE

I appreciate the chance to help you today.I am so sorry you are having to deal with this.Consider the prescreen to get around this.

If you can positive rate5 stars it is much appreciated.

Keep your shoes, jacket and belt on; your laptop in its case; 3-1-1 compliant liquids in your bag; and enjoy a better overall travel experience.

Ray, Lawyer