I was turned down for a pistol permit 3/10 for no reason I…

Customer Question
I was turned down...

I was turned down for a pistol permit 3/10 for no reason I have a clean background and i was told I have to wait five years to reapply. I was told the only way to get an answer is to get a lawyer.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NY

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None I was told up hill battle in the snow

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My wife used to work at the jail where the sheriffs prepared my permit she was fired maybe the last name got me rejected

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Legal
3/24/2018
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 26 days ago
Michael Bradley

were you given a reason for the denial?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
no

you can call to find out why

to fight this you apparently need to have an attorney

if you want I can send you a list of NY attorneys who do 2nd Amendment cases

where in NY are you?

Tina, Lawyer