My son was seriously injured in a head on car collision in…

Customer Question
My son was seriously...

My son was seriously injured in a head on car collision in Adelaide. Other driver was at fault. The 3rd party insurance company from the other driver has been in touch and form signed. Should we also engage a lawyer?

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the injury take place? And do you have medical records or other documentation?

In Adelaide and yes, have a full medical report.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

Filed? we have provided to the QBE chappie the medical and sundry docs

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Lawyer: Richard, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Richard, Attorney

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Good afternoon. I would certainly consider at least consulting an attorney experienced in personal injury suits. You want to be a bit careful not to sign off on a big contingent fee only to get a bigger gross judgment, but less net proceeds to you. So, you might want to consult an experienced attorney on an hourly basis to get some basic information. If you have no experience, you're likely not to fully appreciate how much money to which your son is entitled in terms of pain and suffering and permanent disabilities....he may have some permanent deficits for which you are entitled to a lot of compensation even though you may not think of the deficit as material. So, at least a consultation with an experienced attorney would be valuable to you in my opinion.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your question. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as Good or Excellent (i.e., 4 or 5 stars)(hopefully Excellent/5 stars!). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

Just following up. My screen indicates that you have not reviewed my response. Please let me know if you did not receive it so I can re-send it if necessary. Thank you!If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as Good or Excellent (i.e., 4 or 5 stars)(hopefully Excellent/5 stars!). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!