The confidential informate went threw someone who went threw…

Customer Question
the confidential informate went threw...
the confidential informate went threw someone who went threw someone who went to target there is no evidence the on target actually served anyone
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/24/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 3 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
did you see my question
No kindly post it here.
i did and i paid already and you still havent answered my question and wanting to charge me 59 more dollars
the confidential informate went threw someone who went threw someone who went to target there is no evidence the on target actually made any transactions with anyone