I would to ask and review a claim of home damages.

Customer Question
Hi. I would...

Hi. I would to ask and review a claim of home damages

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Fortlauderdale fl

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I maked one legal demand for pipes water damages which was settled and the check was sent to the mortgage company so far I receive some money to pay 20% to adjuster and start the job for repairs since 2016 and I could not have any done and I have another claim which I receive another check but it is writen in my name and mortgage company agaun I wold like to review first before send it to the mortgage company too

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No nothing else for now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
I contacted Legal Aid, but it was not helpful for reviewing documents the answered was just by phone and I was told there was not ensurance were they can claim their fees
Answered in 1 day by:
3/25/2018
Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 4 months ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
I'm ok waiting for answer thamks
Hi. I am still waiting for my answer and I not interesting on this membership how I can cancel this
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.