I ALREADY SPENT A LOT OF TIME AND NO ONE ANSWERED. ANGRY…

Customer Question
I ALREADY SPENT A...

I ALREADY SPENT A LOT OF TIME AND NO ONE ANSWERED. I'M REALLY ANGRY BECAUSE I THINK I LOST ALL I HAD WRITTEN TRYING TO GET SOMEONE TO ANSWER ME.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

ARIZONA. NOT INTERESTED IF YOU CANNOT PULL UP WHAT I ALEADY WROTE AT LENGTH AND IT DISAPPEARED???

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

NONE

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I TOLD YOU ONLY IF YOU CAN PULL UP WGHAT I ALREADY SPENT HALF HOUR TYPING WHILE BEING IGNORED.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/24/2018
Lawyer: Pheobe Clark, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Pheobe Clark
Pheobe Clark, Lawyer
Hello! It appears that you are very frustrated with this process. So I took the time to research your entries into just answer. And I found the following question. So I want to paste your issue here and you tell me if this is what you still need an answer to. OK?
I was in a restaurant/bar where I have gone for ten years or more. Last time there the manager came up behind me and said I had to leave. I didn't know why and had just got my dinner so I asked him what was going on and he just kept saying I needed to leave. Then he called the police and trespassed me and it is my understanding that I can never go back. This has caused me to have major depression and be hospitalized. This could also affect my reputation as a highly respected teacher of 18 years. I would like to clear this matter up and it be over. I went to this place over ten years. I also recently broke up with my boyfriend of about a year who goes there too and I recently have wondered if he had something to do with getting me thrown out because he goes there a lot and is well liked there. I believe many of my personal rights including age discrimination, slander and age discrimination may have played a part in this all. Please advise me what steps I should take now. Thank you. P.S. I have the police report I can copy and send to you.have been affected. I'm 67 years old and have never been in any trouble.
I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. A private business has the right to control who they want in the business. So if they have trespassed you in the past, Then right now you have to abide by their wishes. However if you feel they are discriminating against you based on age, then you have a right to file a complaint with your human affairs commission in your state. Places of public accommodation cannot discriminate against people based on race age or any other factor.
If you feel that an individual such as your ex has engaged in behavior to get you banned from the business, then your lawsuit would be against your ex and small claims court for slander or defamation of character or conspiracy against your ex and the business. All of these types of lawsuits can be filed in small claims court.
Again, If you believe you are the victim of age discrimination, you should file a civil rights complaint using the link below. This will allow you to file a complaint with the attorney generals office in your state.
Link here https://www.azag.gov/complaints/civil-rights
While others may have not been able to answer your question, I hope that I have provided you good guidance on this matter? If so please reward me with a positive rating of five stars so that I can get credit for my session and my efforts. Good luck to you with filing a discrimination complaint or a lawsuit for conspiracy or and defamation against your ex and the restaurant.