My client works full time, her guardian child gets ss

My client works full...

My client works full time, her guardian child gets ss benefit $3480/yr

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Is this her income to be reported? State of CA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

I am just now preparing her tax return.

3/24/2018
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Is this her income to be reported?

Response: Yes, if this was not from Supplemental Security Income (SSI).

Best wishes,

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law