Where and how do you file a form for a person in the state…

Customer Question
Where and how do...

Where and how do you file a form for a person in the state of Maryland missing over seven years as presumed dead? all online search apps come up with the same result of no known activity since filing missing persons report with police over seven years ago.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a MD lawyer about this?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Filing with the police, follow-up on last addresses. the last address known i checked at four years ago, the person said they the person died.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That's all i have to work with.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Check here to see if they died

https://www.searchquarry.com/maryland-death-records/

If you are trying to declare them dead this is a civil suit and you need lawyer to file that and present it to judge.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.