Question about Speedy Trial in Florida. I have but can’t get…

Question about Speedy Trial...

Question about Speedy Trial in Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a FL lawyer about this?

I have but can’t get a complete answer it’s rather unique

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Filed a Motion to Dismiss on Due process grounds but Judge denied

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thinking about a writ of prohibition

You there?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/24/2018
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - why is the circumstances with the speedy trial issue?

DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer
Are you in Florida?
Van
Van, Retired Criminal Court Judge
Phone call session started
can you file a writ of prohibition on an invalid charging doc

yes, but I have never seen the appellate court use that as grounds to sustain a writ

Call me
Did you call me