What does OAU stand for. Missouri but it's federal. Lawsuit…

Customer Question
What does OAU stand...

What does OAU stand for

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Missouri but it's federal

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Lawsuit settlements

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/24/2018
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Can you give me some more information here please, thanks

There's more to the story

Ok give me more.Thanks

This lawsuit has been on going since 2005It is work re!ated but he was driving a truck in Iraq
Recently he found out he has 4th stage cancer
they started to settle but this aou came up

OAU or AOU, trying to find out what we are talking about here.

OAU

I am going to opt out here, cannot find any OAU under federal law.Other experts may pick up here, stand bye and don't don't rate, no need to reply.

Let me explain that whole thing. He was driving in Iraq. He got injured. Under the longshoreman act, he's been receiving work comp for 10-12 years. Last Nov. He was diagnosed with cancer. Now they seemed to want to settle.They sent him passed wages . They cut them I half a year ago. So they paid that off. Now receive email something about AOU or AOL
They were ready to settle for closer million a few years ago. But with the cancer, he was counseled to accept the 200000 + the passed years money they owed after cutting his disability in half. They paid what was owed. But then a email came and something about AOU or AOL or AUL