I tried to pull up my friends case # & bookin # and the

I tried to pull...

I tried to pull up my friends case # & bookin # and the search finds nothing. How do I find out where he went, or can i?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

TX

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I've looked on line on Dallas County Jail Inmate Lookup & then scrolled down & found a general Inmate info phone # & was waiting for 20 min

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

If he doesn't show up & he did on Tuesday but I was going to visit this evening and now the search isn't finding anything

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a TX lawyer about this yet?

He is done with court & was waiting to be transferred to a SAFEP program. So, do I just assume that's where he is now?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Should I give you his case # ***** her to look up?

3/23/2018
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

If you found her on the Inmate locator earlier and she's not there now, then it's likely she was transferred to her drug program but the website hasn't updated their site yet. They probably won't now until after the weekend.

You can try this site. It's possible that she's not in Dallas County anymore:

https://www.searchquarry.com/state-inmate-finder/texas-inmate-finder/

The only thing you can do would be to try to call the Dallas County Jail and confirm whether she's been moved.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
is there a link like this for men? It isn't a woman and I can't seem to find a direct # for the Dallas County Jail
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok- that link is so outdated it's not funny. Thanx. Goodbye

The link would just be for inmates of either gender. The one I found supposedly interfaces with the Texas Department of Justice.

If you're talking about the Dallas County Detention Center, the number listed for it is(###) ###-####/p>

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney