How can I find a ticket from 2 yrs ago still unpaid, in

Customer Question
How can I find...

How can I find a ticket from 2 yrs ago still unpaid

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

In Burke county, NC

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Yes I believe so..

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I given a ticket for no operators license. but it was a clerical error from wake co..

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/24/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

You need to contact the traffic department of the town or City where you were issued the ticket.

Or have you contacted this department and were told that the ticket could not be found?

Ticket not found original dare of infracttion was 01.o5.2015....license suspended 3 yrs now....

Thank for you for the information.

Have you contacted the DMV to get the ticket information since the DMV has suspended your license because of the ticket?

I did... was told I need to get added to the calender also was told only a lawyer could do that.... can't find a lawyer to do just that....

Thank you for the information. However, I am unable to further assist. So, I will opt out to give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.

Goodluck with your case,