My fiance keeps calling me collect and I don't know how to…

Customer Question
My fiance keeps calling...

My fiance keeps calling me collect and I don't know how to put money on so he can call me he is at the Fayette County Jail anyway you can help

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is your fiancé in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Pennsylvania

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has your fiancé taken so far?

He's calling and it says to put to add collect he's calling collect

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

And it's giving makes me in 8 1 4 number

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/23/2018
Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Attorney replied 3 months ago
RobertJDFL, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

According to the Fayette County government page recording the facility:

The telephone provider is I.T.I. (Inmate Telephone Incorporated) based out of Altoona, Pennsylvania.

I.T.I. accepts payment from both inmates using his/her inmate account and by friends/family setting up a debit account.

Arrangements can be made by calling I.T.I. at(###) ###-####

So you'd have to call and set up a debit account for them.