Legally, does your employer have to inform you if they

switched your health insurance plan?...
Legally, does your employer have to inform you if they switched your health insurance plan?
3/23/2018
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.
.
Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

While they don't need your consent to change the policy they DO need to inform you if a change has been made.

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Thank you!

Thanks so much for your rating!
If I can ever be of assistance in the future, you can reach me directly by clicking HERE or https://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-droliviak-jd-md/?rpt=3800 or asking for me directly by putting THIS QUESTION IS FOR OLIVIA before typing your question.