Looking for revising a business agreement. Between

Customer Question
Hi looking for revising...

Hi looking for revising a business agreement

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Between California and Nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

We are the branding agency, we have approval from the client on the proposal. We need to sign on the MOU for exclusivity

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/23/2018
Lawyer: Attorney Wendy, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Attorney Wendy

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. What exactly can I do to assist you with the MOU? Do you have a copy of an existing MOU?

we need to revise it

Would you like my help with the revisions? If so, are you able to attach a copy of the existing memorandum? Are you wanting to add an exclusivity provision? Sorry for all the questions, I just want to be sure I am answering your question.