I have complaints that are not signed properly with the

I have complaints that...

I have complaints that are not signed properly with the notorays signature nust has there stamp also the complaint was not even before a magistrate do i even have to go to court

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Iowa

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I havent done nothing yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have been in for intial appearance and thats it

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Are you wanting to file motion to dismiss here?

Motion to dismiss here is your next legal step to force them to dismiss and refile.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i cant afford to call

Sample motion , you are going to have to modify here to your situation

https://www.northwestregisteredagent.com/pdf/Motion-to-Dismiss-Example.pdf

Thanks and thanks for rating 5 stars.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
why would i force them to dismiss and refile when they are committing fraud with false complaints

Well it would delay it, cost them more to refile, maybe they decide not to do so.Its your call but for you justice delayed is a win to me.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what are the steps i need to taje to sue them for false imprisonment for taken me to jail

Thats a federal suit denial of civil rights, called 1987 suit.

U.S. federal civil rights statutes are set forth in Title 18 and Title 42 of the U.S. Code. You may read about these statutes in depth directly on the FBI website; however, the following list summarizes several situations and events that illustrate common civil rights violations.

It is illegal for a law enforcement official (someone operating under the “color” or uniform of law) to deprive you of any right protected by the Constitution and laws of the United States. In other words, it is illegal for a police officer or other enforcement professional to stop you from exercising your rights. In addition, it is illegal to subject you to harsher punishment, pains, or penalties than those prescribed for others simply because of your color or race.

In addition to law enforcement officials, individuals operating under color of law may include mayors, councilpersons, judges, nursing home proprietors, security guards, and other persons who are bound by laws, statutes ordinances, or customs.

This blanket of protection for your civil rights also applies if you are incarcerated. Even in prison or jail, you still have the right to free speech, worship, and other protected rights, and you cannot legally be harmed or intimidated by officials based simply on your race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or other federally protected attributes.

Crimes of excessive force by law enforcement, false arrest and malicious prosecution fall under this category as well, and are among the most common civil rights violations.

1. Excessive Force. Police officers are permitted to use force in the performance of their duties and protection of the public good, including deadly force if the situation warrants. However, they are not permitted to use more force than is justified by the circumstances. One example of this is the well-known case of Rodney King vs. LAPD, in which police officers pulled over an unarmed man, used a Taser on him, and beat him.
  2. False Arrest. For these purposes, an arrest may be regarded as any situation in which you are deprived of your freedom to leave. A police officer may not take you into police custody without valid reason. For example, if you are taken into custody because the police thought you looked suspicious or didn’t like where you were standing, despite the fact that you were not engaged in any criminal act, you may have a case for false arrest.
  3. Malicious Prosecution. In this type of case, an officer arrests an individual without a valid reason and initiates a criminal complaint against him or her. An example might arise if an innocent civilian is struck by a police officer and puts up his arms to block the blow, inadvertently striking the officer in the process. If the officer then arrests the victim and charges him with aggravated assault (the crime of striking a police officer) when the individual’s intent was defensive, that would be malicious prosecution.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
okay well im looking for a lawyer willing to help me on this because i have many other issues its way too much for me to handle on my own i have 4 different counties i can sue

Lawyer for you here

Lawyer Referral Service-Iowa State Bar Association

Unclaimed

Lawyers Edit , Opens a popup Edit category

Prayers to you here with all.Thanks for rating 5 stars

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thankyou for the advice i appreciate it

My pleasure have a great weekend.

Thanks for rating 5 stars at top of page.

Ray, Lawyer
Ray, Lawyer