My tenet said I entered her apt while she walked the dog and…

My tenet said I...

My tenet said I entered her apt while she walked the dog and I entered the apt and stole a ring and made a mess.. at first she said she had pix of me in the apt. I kept telling her that I never went in..now today she Finley admitted np pix of me.. she is a paralegal and is threading law suit

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Long beac ca.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Email back and forth daily. Today she said she will win then take me civil court

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just what I can do to protect myself

3/23/2018
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Thanks for your patience. So, you said that she finally admitted "np pix of me." Could you clarify for me what you mean exactly?

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
She said that she had pix of me in apt on Monday. That was the day she said I took a ring of her mother and “ messed up the apt” she then asked if I saw anyone that went down drive to apt.. I told her no one.. she then to accuse me of entering and stole the rings and other things
Phone call session started

Calling now.