My daughter died 2yrs ago this coming May,30 she was 37 yrs.

Customer Question
My daughter died 2yrs...

My daughter died 2yrs ago this coming May,30 she was 37 yrs. Living and working for me as my home health aide. She was at a friend's house and in early am she had a heart attack a young man there performed CPR he got her to come around a couple of times he States. Immediately EMS was called ,and then in aprox.6 mins they were called once again. Soon one city police officer arrived and they ask him to call for EMS on his radio a second City police officer arrived and forcd the gentleman to stop performing CPR. He was removed out of the room because he said to officers y'all are just going to let her die, " do something!" The first officer responded I'm not going to give mouth to mouth. Finally EMS arrive and at the very minute head officer stated female is breathing, is the same exact minute EMS are assessing and state no agonal breaths eyes are dilated. So they began CPR they had to use electronic paddles 3times to gain circulation. And intubated her for transport to nearest facility. Approx 2 miles, . They had to wait there fo awhile waiting on life support device to transport to Hendricks in Abilene. The next day a stint was put in going threw growing of her leg. She was positive for methamphetamine, but coming out of surgery the surgeon said this was not drug relsf56 today

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have all document related to this. I have went up the chain of command. Chief police stated their was an investigation on their call log . But refused to release them to me I put in a written request Texas Ranger out of Brownwood said they would have 20 days to comply on the 12th day I went up there and they state there are no such records chief told them he didn't s recall stalking to me, there was another officer present on that day. I said well let me go back if he sees me hell remember me. But they would not let me go back.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

After 5days at Hendricks hosp. In Abilene,Tx her dad went behind my back and had her extabated she was a bone and tissue Donner with no insurance. They never found her brain dead only that she may not be the same. Again this was behind my back.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/24/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

My deepest sympathies for your loss.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,