I’m being falsely accused of hurting my mom, Michigan, I am…

Customer Question
I’m being falsely accused...

I’m being falsely accused of hurting my mom

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I am trying to get a lawyer, i didn’t know until today she’s taking me to court

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 5 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 5 months ago

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Is this a civil or criminal case that's pending?

I think it is civil
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 5 months ago

I see that you requested a phone call, and I'm happy to speak with you over the phone, but it appears there was an issue with processing payment for it.

You can contact customer support and they'll be able to help you get this resolved, so that we can get connected. You can reach a customer support agent here:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

She called the police on me two days ago over a dispute we had where i had grabbed her phone and so she starts pinching and scratching at me so i shove her away and she proceeds to call the police and files a report on me in which she is trying to lock me up. When in reality she puts her hands on me, a month ago she started chocking me as my 7 year old brother witnessed this. i had to push her off me then as well. She has also kicked me out of the house several times leaving me to have to go to friends houses for several days and even weeks.
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 5 months ago

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Think of this more as a back and forth conversation. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!