Filed served law suit SPD history of serious ADA disability…

Customer Question
Filed served law suit...

Filed served law suit SPD history of serious ADA disability discrimination SPD, fitness place Washington's most wanted face took put malicious false defamation on me on Facebook for 6 days. I was a victim here numerous times. Marijuana has caused in late 70's mental illness the allowing it in my building (no smoke building) and street still illegal has rekindled mental illness. Example black guy threatens me through years chases me I ran he gave me serious confusion doctor said. SPD does nothing this and 22 times they would have for anyone else on flip side for harmless OCD detailed analyzing questions on PHONE they dod something that if someone else had same question it wouldn't be a issue Write lies twisting reversing false reports when I'm a clear victim. Me & women lawyer sued libraries contingency they paid 8,500 to settle it as they knew they were out of line. Call attorneys Ken Brome(###) ###-#### David Heckenduorf(###) ###-#### John Barrish 2-63880333 references Ken knows me since 1991 we talk every day he gives me rides knows situations best but David see him at dependency court John understands the harmlessness of my wondering analyzing questions sometimes Need attorney on board women attorney if she's smart understanding good may be better man or women someone who is smart and understanding too and can see the pattern of severe ADA disability discrimination as lawyer references do. Can meet consoltation any time from 11AM 12PM to 11PM any time is good for you to hire attorney on board contingency or fee as you understand my law suit filed and served. Can meet any time consultation 7 days a week 12 noon to 11PM that works for you

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a WA lawyer about this?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Filed served a law suit to SPD, fitness place and media Wasghintons most wanted Facebook that posted malicious defamation about me when I was a victim.they pulled it as soon as my women friend explained to detective. SPD major history of title lll discrimination. 22 times they would have helped anyone else. Once black guy chased me I ran he gave me serious confusion SPD do NOTHING. Another time another black guy threatened my life with knife and illegal boxcutter my friend older black gentleman saved me cops don't talk to him On flip side when I analyze detailed questions on PHONE they do something put lies about me in reports. Also the marijuan problem has caused me mental illness over 40 years ago. Now in a no smoke allowed building they smoked weed for going over property managers head he retaliated by fabricating 10 day notices. Also its still ILLEGAL in public cops never enforce it this constant weed smoking on streets has revamped my and many others condition. NEED ATTORNEY ON BOARD for law suit filed served on SPD, Fitness place that I was a victim of and the malicious defamation

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/24/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

What is SPD?

Kindly review your post, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,