I live at Side Apartments address is 16950 West Dixie

Customer Question
I live at wood...

I live at wood Side Apartments address is 16950 West Dixie Highway Miami Beach Florida they have a sign where the disabled are parking they only give a time limit 3 hours and no parking is permitted at night this is totally illegal but they make their own rules because it's private property they do not respect the disabled people they make it hard for them I like to keep my name on anonymous thank you so much

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

I have notified code enforcement but they cannot give them a citation since it's private property but the lady from code enforcement send a letter out for disability and handicapped to the people that can handle this I was trying to get a hold of Help Me Howard but I do not know how to get a hold of him because I have a problem of reading and I have generation of back and it's hard for me to get around but I managed

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a FL lawyer about this?

No I have not I am not looking to Sue I just want this matter taken care of and I don't know how to do it I really don't want them to know who did this because my apartment is in Probate that my wife grandma left her

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Will my name be anonymous and is this free because I live on a budget and my wife take care of all of the finances

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/23/2018
Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - would you like to speak on the phone?

My phone number is(###) ###-####you can give me a call at anytime

you must accept and I will call

Thank you very much for trying to help me out but I don't have that kind of money to spend I wish I did if my apartment was not in Probate I would probably go for this and Sue but the only thing that I want done right now is have designed taken down and let the disabled park there and don't have to worry about the car being towed or stickers put on it after my free trial I would like to cancel this thank you very much from Jack Jarrett

I can answer any question via this thread - what specifically can I help you with?