Do you handle consumers issues? Massachusettes. I tried to…

Customer Question
Do you handle consumers...

Do you handle consumers issues?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are the consumers in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Massachusettes

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have the consumers taken so far?

I tried to return a order of cell phones. I purchased at Sprint. I receive the telephones and it would be included a extras Motorollas phone that would be under the same contract of lease for Sprint But I don't really need five phones. It seems to return the phones are only agreeable to their contract

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

In their contract, it says that I'd 24hrs to return it but actually it's fourteen days. then the return it's only done by one of their retailers. When I approach the sales person she said she doesn't do the returns. the store is located at*****

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 3 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! Thanks
well, the store in Boston was responsible to get the packages of back. instead of sending me back with all phones to look up in other ways to return it. I believe the store is breaching the contract
no
You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved! A lawyer letter alone can often bring about a settlement as the other side realizes that you are serious and gets concerned about its risk and legal fees.