I'm interested in starting a legal action against Arizona…

Customer Question
I'm interested in starting a...
I'm interested in starting a legal action against Arizona children's safety services for discrimination and unsafe practices for not properly handling my daughters child case this is a legal case in a family court in Apache Junction Arizona penal County
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/23/2018
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I am an Arizona licensed Attorney and it will be my pleasure to assist you.

You are not the alone in wanted to sue Child Protective Services. They are notorious for mishandling cases that cause serious implications. As Child Protective Services is a government agency they are forbidden from discrimination. You would want to contact a local civil rights Attorney to assist with you with filing an action. What steps, if any have you taken so far?

The Arizona Ombudsman is there to assist with issues families are experiencing with CPS. You would contact them at http://www.azoca.gov/child-safety-dcs/

Hello does my free trial cover any of the services? Or with every question am I going to have to pay to get each question answered? I have been dealing with children's child safety services and I have got ombudsmen also reviewing the case against the office as we speak also but I would like to start a case of my own against them for discrimination or something for financial gain at this point for ignoring me and not giving my daughter inpatient treatment as I first requested during many emails and and phone calls and a visit there. I live in California and I made a trip there to Arizona. I received a phone call that my daughter tested positive for marijuana during her Hospital stay while giving birth and I am raising her two-year-old daughter 2 year old daughter that I just adopted. She has a long time drug history. She was given a hair follicle test which I'm sure that was positive and they did not wrap her up in the court system instead they gave her drug classes and she is currently given urinalysis which she is passing somebody else's urine to trick them into thinking she's clean. I've asked them to give another hair follicle test to show that she is currently using. But they have ignored my phone calls and emails. I saw for myself by visiting that she was still under the influence and her boyfriend that she's currently residing with his a user of methamphetamine and marijuana. The county agency has ignored all this and just trying to pass her through with these classes. Their own website says that they will give her medical assistance and testing and treatment inpatient but they have refused to listen to me and retest her I've offered to pay for another hair follicle test but they have ignored me and won't even talk to me. Soft pull in outside agencies to review the case and now I would like to start a lawsuit of my own against them. To reveal the hair follicle test and accuse them of child abuse themselves by allowing her to nurse the baby continuously knowing that she's still using and they are government agencies supposed to be protecting my grandbaby.

The Attorneys are not involved in billing. In fact we have no access to customer accounts and have no idea if you are on a free trial. Let me provide the contact number for Customer Care as I am hesitant to continue if you have any question with regards ***** ***** free trial.

Call Customer Care

Please have your Order ID available when calling Customer Care

US / Canada1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

I just spoke to one of your other representatives and she gave me a packet to file for grandparent visitation so I have will start that process but this is something that I would like to file separate to gain Financial and to bring to light their neglect and abuse within the system and to protect my grandbaby from any further abuse from them and my daughter I am sure that the ombudsmen well do their investigation and find them at fault but now I want them to pay me for all the time and effort I put into all this and protect my grandbaby and other children in their care in this office and make them think twice when grandparents or other individuals speak out and to make them respond back to anybody with concerns in this office to take note and protect these children and makes a a judge tell them to pay attention to others and just not do what they want and their own office when someone ask for a grievance or a case review that they pay attention I've worked in the government offices and I asked for an appeal a grievance and a case review and they bluntly ignored me. I know what a grievance appeal is they should know also.
Okay I will call them and tell them I was speaking to you and see if I can find out details thank you

Ii understand your concerns and you should move forward against CPS. I am not comfortable continuing with your question until you verify the cost.