HOW DO I GET PROSECUTOR ON MY SONS CASE TO GIVE ME A

Customer Question
HOW DO I GET...

HOW DO I GET PROSECUTOR ON MY SONS CASE TO GIVE ME A PROPERTY RELEASE FORM

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

THE CASE HAS BEEN DISMISSED, BOND EXONERATED, MY SON IS NOW DECEASED.

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

ARIZONA

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

THE POLICE DEPARTMENT IS TELLING ME I NEED THE FORM FROM COUNTY PROS. THE PROS. OFFICE IS TELLING ME IT IS A CIVIL MATTER THEY CAN'T HELP ME AND THE CIVIL OFFICE TELLS ME THEY SENT LETTER TO PD STATING THEY WERE NOT INTERESTED IN FORFEITURE OF PROPERTY

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/24/2018
Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 3 months ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
i am waiting for response
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

It's more clear to me that you're getting a runaround than it is that the prosecutor's office is responsible for your problem. It looks like the prosecutor gave up any interest to it which was why the civil office told the police that they're not interested either.

But one way or the other, the way to deal with this is to have a lawyer apply to the original judge for an order forcing the prosecutor and/or police to show cause why they still required the property and if they couldn't show any lawful reason why they were still entitled to it, to release it to the family.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.