I owe a lawyer some money and he will not take payment. He…

Customer Question
I owe a lawyer...

I owe a lawyer some money and he will not take payment. He is pushing my property to sheriffs sale to collect.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Oklahoma

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have a lawyer that sent him an email and letter telling him I have the funds, he will not answer back. The sale is 3/26/18 @ 10 am

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It's a huge long story.. I just need to know how to pay him if he won't accept?

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 4 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.
please.
A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Can also ask the court to intervene and normally judge will mediate a conference and settlementPlease let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 3 months ago
if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! Thanks