Just wanted to know any downsides to filing bankruptcy that…

Customer Question
Just wanted to know...

Just wanted to know any downsides to filing bankruptcy that I may have not considered

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?

California, nothing filed

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed in civil court? If so, what?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Currently in debt consolidation/ne

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/23/2018
Lawyer: LAMAR BULLEN,
 replied 3 months ago
LAMAR BULLEN

THE DOWNSIDE IS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BORROW ANY MONEY. IF YOU GET ANY DOCTOR'S BILLS DISCHARGED THE DOCTOR MAY NOT SEE YOU. THE CASE IS PUBLIC RECORD ALSO.

Would I be able to exclude doctor bills?
Lawyer: LAMAR BULLEN,
 replied 3 months ago

YES

Thank you for your time :)
Lawyer: LAMAR BULLEN,
 replied 3 months ago

NO PROBLEM. THINK YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO RATE ME.

Will do
Lawyer: LAMAR BULLEN,
 replied 3 months ago

THANKS