Dependency discharge filing. Chicago. From navy. Military Ok…

Dependency discharge filing Lawyer's...

Dependency discharge filing

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Chicago. From navy

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Military Ok

3/23/2018
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

A mother who will graduate from navy boot camp (Great Lakes Chicago) next Friday , needs to file a dependency hardship. Needs to get back to her young son in California. Need help filing

Thank you...and your question?

I understand the circumstances...but do not see a question...

Hypothetically, What is the most likely and fastest discharge for say ..a just graduated NAVY boot camp grad about to start NAVY A School who is :
1. Mormon
2. female
3., single mother
4. One child under 7 (other side of country )
5. Delayed boot completion for 2 weeks due to difficulty
Please tell all other options If dependency discharge would be likely denied because child plan was deemed ok.

What do you mean "dependency discharge"?

The fact she is female, Mormon, and a tough time in bootcamp or has a child are NOT a basis for discharge. Is there a custody order for the child? \

Can you speak on the phone? This would allow me to address your concerns directly. There is a nominal ($5) additional charge. I do not time my phone calls...we can converse until you receive the information you need.

P. Simmons, Attorney
Phone call session started