We gust brought a car and found out it has a savage title on…

Customer Question
We gust brought a...

We gust brought a car and found out it has a savage title on it and the guy we got it from will not return are money

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Tennessee and we have not found legal help yet

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

We dont know who handles this kind of case

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/23/2018
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. Where in Tennessee did this occur?

Hermitage

What representations did the seller make with regard to the vehicle title? Do you have anything in writing? Is the Seller a licensed dealer?