Looking to setup practice as a Family NP in the state of NJ.

Customer Question
Hi looking to setup...

Hi looking to setup practice as a Family NP in the state of NJ. Need legal advice on office requirements regarding handicap access. I have found an office but do not want to commit, if I need handicap access for reimbursement purposes. Can you help?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a NJ lawyer about this?

No. I thought that is what you guys provide?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Business plan, found a space, looking for collaborator.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, just need guidance on what will be required from me as a primary care provider in private practice in NJ.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/23/2018
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

As far as code requirements that depend on the local laws in the jurisdiction where the real property is located. Can you tell me where in NJ?

Are you online with me?