We purchased a used motor home least than a year ago and…

Customer Question
We purchased a used...

We purchased a used motor home least than a year ago and have driven it less than maybe 3,000 miles on it and it has been on the dealership lot for 4 months and we are told that repair could exceed give or take 10,000...these problems had to be present when we purchased it have we any recourse....

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the RV?

We purchased in colo from lazy days and it is 11 years old...it is a beautiful coach??..it is here on their lot here in fla

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

We have and are in the process of having estimates on the repairs of the transmission and engine now

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There is problem appearing on the roof also that

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in satisfied customer ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

Do you have a written warranty, or was the RV purchased as-is?