Is CBD Oil legal in Florida? None...someone told me about in…

Customer Question
Is CBD Oil legal...

Is CBD Oil legal in Florida?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a FL lawyer about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

None...someone told me about in relation to my pain so I'm looking in to it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/23/2018
Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 4 months ago
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a few minutes to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Ok
Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 4 months ago

If you obtain a medical marijuana use card, you can obtain CBD oil in Florida. See this link for more information:

https://www.marijuanabreak.com/how-to-get-a-medical-marijuana-card-in-florida/

If you do not qualify for a marijuana use card in Florida, some companies offer CDB hemp oil, which is legs in all 50 states. See this link for more information:

https://www.marijuanabreak.com/cbd-oil-in-florida-legalities-and-where-to-buy/

I hope this helps. Please go ahead and rate me. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!) at the top of the screen. Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating! A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today.

Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 4 months ago

Have I answered all your questions? If so, please rate me. I get no credit for my work for you unless you rate me. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee.