There's to much but can u can me **********. I don't no what…

Customer Question
There's to much but can...

There's to much but can u can me **********. I don't no what it would be under, personal injury, crime charges ( attempted murder, property manager / tent? I'm n SC & I need some not from here. Lawyers ( everyone I can find a # for tells me it's conflict of intrest since this has happened in the same state they work in. Plz I need help & this case my be worth $$$$$$$$ if not more!! Thank you for your time and help. ***********

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/23/2018
Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Attorney replied 3 months ago
Lucy, Esq., Attorney

Hi Rhonda,

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

What can you tell me about your situation?

There's to much all I have is my phone can u call me plz *********

I paid 80.00 4 ur premium help package I can't pay another 60.00 no one had called me

Phone calls unfortunately do carry an extra charge. If you believe that your subscription includes a phone call, please contact customer service.

However, no one expert knows everything. In order to know if we can help, we really need at least some idea of what type of assistance you're looking for. For example, if you want a lawyer to represent you, that's unfortunately not available through this website.

I need a lawyer to take my case I'm SC every lawyer just says it's a conflict of intrest. Tent /landlord , personal injury, criminal attempted murder? I don't know what it can be listed under.I had to leave my apt. Due to bed bugs & other bugs coming under my back door. I'm highly allergic to these things. When I moved in I had to have permission from property owns to seal entire apt cracks sock&light cover base boards, even all vent & H2O pipes coming into my apt.painted with special paint w/20 yr. Warranty no peeling, cracking,chipping,resistant to mold mildew. The fired property mang. That took care of trash yard sprayed apt & yard. The new manager doesn't do not but take ur $ .they had a 50ft dumpster over flowing into prying lot where I had to park 2 spaces from my car & my apt 3 door from it. I finally told her I'm call DHEC. Next morning when coming home from work they where there taking the dumpster. They left everything on the ground . 30 days prior I gave my notice that I was moving so she couldn't sue me(.rental agreement ) I took off work that week to pack & move had almost everything packed & started seeing things coming under my back door. W/24 hrs. I told property mang in person & said the yard needs to be sprayed. I was told to costly & not her problem. I went & got stuff to treat so I could move my stuff had a Uhual rented ready to go went back next day they were everywhere again

I apologize, but JustAnswer experts cannot represent customers. I'm going to opt out, but I wish you luck with this.

There's a lot the phone would be easier. But I need a lawyer w/in any state other than SC . If u can find 1 in SC great but if not I don't care what state this lady all most caused me to die due to the
Thank you for your help