Me find a attorney for eagle pass Texas I need a satellite…

Customer Question
Please help,me find a...

Please help,me find a attorney for eagle pass Texas I need a satellite bond but don’t have a lot of money thank u

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a TX lawyer about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I’m new at this my nephew has no,parents my first time I know that be around county he is done time served now I need a satelittle bond for maverick county for him not reporting to propagation so I can get him out today thank u

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No but I sent 800dollars to,a bail,bondsman this week because theynhis friend said he needed bonded out can’t find friend or money I’m a sick woman stagenthree cancer if my nephew is calling he’s desperate

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 1 month ago
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 1 month ago

I'm sorry to hear about your nephew's situation.

Per JustAnswer site policy, none of the attorneys on the site are able to retain clients through JustAnswer, the site is meant for general informational purposes only.

That means unfortunately neither myself or any of the other attorneys on the site will be able to personally represent your nephew in this matter.

However I can let you know how to get a defense lawyer in Eagle Pass Texas that can help your nephew.

You need to contact the Texas State Bar and let them know that you need a referral to a defense attorney in that area.

The phone number is:

***-***-****

There are sometimes pro bono lawyers available, who can help your nephew for free, so be sure to ask about that as well.

I hope that helps!

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this. Also, please take a moment to rate me using the stars at the top of the page, as it's the only way experts are compensated for our time on the site. I do not receive a salary here at JustAnswer, and am only compensated for my time after receiving a rating of 3 stars or more (5 stars are always appreciated). The question won't close after rating, so you can still ask follow-up questions after. Thanks, ***** ***** it!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 30 days ago

Hi! Just checking in to see if you have any more questions? I hope I was able to address all of your concerns. Please let me know, I'm here to help. Thanks!

Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones