How get free forms (TEXAS) for living willmedical power of…

Customer Question
Second opinion] How get free...
Second opinion] How get free forms (TEXAS) for living willmedical power of attorneyTexas-clasue needed to make a texas will valid.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/23/2018
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.

I see you have several open questions. Have you posted this same question a few times? Or are those unrelated questions?

This is the original request which was not answered. They are related
1, I need to make a living will for each spouse
2. each of us need to make a medical power of attorney that meets Texas trquirment
3. Any valid will in TX needs to include a certain clause which is called the Texas claus3.
There are/may be sources that provide templates for the first two and the exact wording of the Tx clause.Tks for you help.

OK, thanks. One clarification: In terms of Clause 3, I do not know what you are talking about. According to Texas law, a valid will is created if

- it is in writing

- it is signed by the testator in person or another person on behalf of the testator in the testator's presence and under the testator's direction, and

- attested by two or more credible witnesses who are at least 14 years of age and who subscribe their names to the will in their own handwriting in the testator's presence.

Are you referring to a self-proving will?

Thank you for your patience. Your answer is below. When you get your answers, you will be asked to give a rating - 4 or 5 stars are appreciated. This is important because this is how I credit for doing my job. Don't worry, you can still ask related follow-up questions even after you've given a rating. Thank you!

ANSWER: But the best place to go is directly to the Texas state statutes. They include statutory forms, which are the most accurate forms you can use to create these documents. Below, I have provided direct links to the statutory forms for the Advance Directives and the Medical Power of Attorney forms:

Advance Directive:

http://codes.findlaw.com/tx/health-and-safety-code/health-safety-sect-166-033.html

Medical Power of Attorney:

http://codes.findlaw.com/tx/health-and-safety-code/health-safety-sect-166-164.html

I hope that answers your questions.

▼ RATING REQUIRED! ▼ Please remember to click on 4 or 5 stars (★★★★) on your computer screen. This is important because this is how I get credit for doing my job.

A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today. And remember, you can still ask follow-up questions if you need to.

If you want to talk on the phone, I am available to do that for an additional fee.

And if you have new questions in the future, you should write FOR JAMES in the question. That way, I become your personal Professional.

Thank you!