Do you help with landlord and tenant problems. DC. None. I…

Do you help with...

Do you help with landlord and tenant problems

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Washington DC

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

None. I just need to know if it's worth fighting for

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't get what you mean?

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

I've reviewed your question and I'm happy to help.

Can you tell me a little more about your situation, and your particular legal question? Thanks!

How well does landlord contracts hold up in court?

If it is a properly executed contract, then it holds up very well.

A lease is a legally binding contract that both parties - the landlord and tenant - are legally bound by.

I hope that helps!

Do you have any other questions about this that I can help with?

Please take a moment to rate me using the stars at the top of the page, as it's the only way experts are compensated for our time on the site. I do not receive a salary here at JustAnswer, and am only compensated for my time after receiving a rating of 3 stars or more (5 stars are always appreciated). The question won't close after rating, so you can still ask follow-up questions after. Thanks, ***** ***** it!

Nisha Jones
Phone call session started

It was a pleasure speaking with you today.

If you have any more questions in the future and would like my help, please feel free to reach out to me here at JustAnswer by posting a new question, and adding "For Nisha" to the first part of your question. I'd be happy to help. Best of luck to you, take care!