I received a notice to vacant where I live but it did not…

Customer Question
I received a notice...

I received a notice to vacant where I live but it did not come from the courts it was drawn up by a lawyer from legal aid in the state of Florida is it legal

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a FL lawyer about this?

No I just got it yesterday and it says that I have to be out of here by midnight March 25

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None I just got it yesterday and my girlfriend that lives with me is disabled and has been since 1991

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes can they legally put us out by the 25th and her disabled

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/23/2018
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 3 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Why did you receive this? Are you on the lease? Has there been any lease violations?