My insurance agency office assigned a new representative to…

My insurance agency office assigned...
My insurance agency office assigned a new representative to help me. He sounds very nice, but is pretty slow in responding questions which in turn causes delays for my tasks that require his answers. The representatives who helped me before him were fast. I'm thinking about asking the agency office to re-assign one of the previous representatives to help me, but I don't want to say anything not good about the new representative. What should I do? Thanks.
3/23/2018
Attorney Wendy

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. First, I admire your wanting to ensure you don't send a negative message about this employee. That said, there is nothing wrong with asking for another representative and saying you just don't click or want someone with more experience. It is the hardest thing for most of us to do because we don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or risk another person's job, but at the end of the day you need to make sure your insurance needs are taken care of promptly and you should do what is best for you.

If you need further assistance, please reply to this email. If I answered your question and provided excellent service, I would greatly appreciate your 5 star rating at this time.

Please note: This information is for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No course of action is being proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege has been formed as a result of this conversation.

Attorney Wendy
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Thanks for your helpful answer. One follow up question is, if you would be able to suggest more reasons, maybe neutral reasons, when I ask for a different representative.
Attorney Wendy
Attorney Wendy
Attorney Wendy, Lawyer